If we are lucky, Evan makes it to the sermon before we have to leave because he has so much "energy".
Today we were walking around the Narthex and Evan found this spot. He came out and said "Hide".
Me - "Do you want to play hide and seek?"
Ev - "Yeah!"
Me - "Go hide"
Ev - "Yeah!"
Evan scampers to this hiding place and starts to giggle. I ask "Where is Evan?" He giggles. I pretend to look somewhere and ask "Is he back here?" To which Ev reply's "Noooo".
THis keeps up for a few minutes until I find him and he giggles all the way over to me.

Today we were walking around the Narthex and Evan found this spot. He came out and said "Hide".
Me - "Do you want to play hide and seek?"
Ev - "Yeah!"
Me - "Go hide"
Ev - "Yeah!"
Evan scampers to this hiding place and starts to giggle. I ask "Where is Evan?" He giggles. I pretend to look somewhere and ask "Is he back here?" To which Ev reply's "Noooo".
THis keeps up for a few minutes until I find him and he giggles all the way over to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment