Leah was telling me about the last picture she took with Santa. Not sure why but somehow it came up in conversation.
Leah - "In the picture I am two and Evan is zero."
Me - "How old are you and Evan now?"
Leah - "Three and one."
Me - "How old will you be next?"
Leah - "Four"
Me- "And what is after four?"
Leah - "Five"
Me - "How old will you be after five?"
Leah - "I don't know. I ran out of fingers."
Leah - "In the picture I am two and Evan is zero."
Me - "How old are you and Evan now?"
Leah - "Three and one."
Me - "How old will you be next?"
Leah - "Four"
Me- "And what is after four?"
Leah - "Five"
Me - "How old will you be after five?"
Leah - "I don't know. I ran out of fingers."
No comments:
Post a Comment