Sunday, October 14, 2012

I will let you have cake

Dialogue between Leah, Ang, and Me

Ang - "Come finish your peas."
Leah - "No"
Me - "You need to have 2 more spoonfuls of peas or you won't be able to have any of your baptismal cake."
Leah - "You need to eat 2 more spoonfuls of peas if you want my cake."
Ang - "Excuse me"
Leah - "If you want any of my cake you eat the peas."
Me - "We bought the cake to give to you.  We haven't given it to you yet so it really doesn't work for you to take away something you don't have.  Please go eat 2 spoonfulls of peas"
Leah stomps over to the table - "Fine.  I am going to eat 3"
Ang - "Thank you."

Two reasons for adding this to the blog.
  1. For the first time Leah had a reason or an argument as to not doing something.
  2. The sheer lunacy of that argument.
I really hope this is not any type of foreshadowing of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment